Monday, April 23, 2012

P.E. Day at the Park

Noah is homeschooled, but his program does a reall good job at geting the kids out and involved with one another. All kinds of fun activities and field trips. Lisa had suggested to someone that Bobby do a P.E. day for the kids. He had a really fun time. They went to a park, it was a beautiful day, and just played around, taught some karat moves, had them kicking and punching. It was a nice turn out! Yes, I stole these pictures from Lisa, I had to say behind at home because it was right when nap time was.





Right after the demo/PE day was over, I got some visitors! A family I know from my karate days at my old school happened to be in the same program as Noah, so Bobby invited them over to our house to say hello. It was so wonderful to see Mrs. Day and Nick. He is taller than me now and all grown up. I remember a little 7 year old. Boy how time flies!

No comments: