Sunday, April 1, 2012

December Randoms Photo Dump


That would be the skirt to my Christmas tree she is wrapped up in

Someone was sleepy


Bella Kisses!

Playing so sweetly together


See how she has TWO binkie's?? Playing under our bed

Ethan got an early Christmas present. He loved his exersaucer!

Yeah, she decided to play IN the grill. don't worry, I got her out and told her no more. She does like to 'hide' toys in there though. *sigh*

Loves her doggies

She decided to drag my gym bag all around... silly baby

Ethan, INSIDE daddy's shirt

First time at Steak n Shake


I asked her if she was ready to get out of the shower. This was the face she gave me.

Is this not the sweetest picture ever?

Ryan wore his headband from his new green belt for a couple of weeks after he got it. Loved that thing.




Ryan loves his babies!

She is always playing with the scale

Mommy wanted some pictures with squeeky clean Lilly


Daddy snuggles!


Ryan was giving her zerberts. It was the cutest thing how they were laughing so hard.

Picture I go while at the gym.

She likes to play with stuff in the pantry?








Ethan started sitting!


Sitting like a big boy!

We got Ryan an iPod for Christmas. It's a great tool to help him with his spelling and reading. He sends us all text messages.

Walking around with Ethan's onesie on her head. She goes in the laundry room, picks up Ryan's T-shirt and says 'brother', picks up Bobby's and says 'dada', picks up mine and says 'mama' then Ethan's and says 'BABY!' then runs away. It's hilarious.


Wearing their new shoes Santa brought



Playing at the park with his little sister.


Is this not the coolest swing ever??

Ryan is such a good friend. The boys were on the swing with him and someone said 'well now who is going to push us??' Ryan JUMPED off and said 'I'll do it!'.

Ryan always asks to get Lilly out of her crib when her nap is over (he can not WAIT when she is sleeping. Asks me every 20 minutes 'hunnie, is Lilly awake yet? Can I go get her?'. So sweet). He got her out and I waited for them to come in my room. After 5 minutes of waiting I went to go see what was going on. He took her diaper off and told her to go pee pee!! Best big brother in this whole world. I could not have asked for better kids.

No comments: