Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ethel M & The Magical Forest

First, I have to express how sad I am. I just went through my memory card, and my pictures on my computer... I have completely lost my set of pictures from my camera that we took at Ethel M Chocolate Factory. I have no clue where these pictures could have gone. We had some adorable family pictures in front of pretty lights. I'm so so so sad! I have a few from my iPhone, but they are not what I wanted. :(



In December we took a few outings to look at pretty lights around town. We went to Ethel M Chocolate Factory to see their cactus garden. I haven't been there in a few years and they have definitely stepped their game up on the lights! Erin and Rob brought Bayleigh with them and we had a nice evening all together. Ryan is doning his green headband from karate. Wouldn't take it off for a couple of weeks after he earned it.

The weekend after, we traveled to the Magical Forest. I haven't been to there in years either. BOY was I surprised! They have added SO many lights and attractions. It used to just be this one little area of tree's that were lit up and some hot chocolate stands. NOT anymore. They have all kinds of rides, and have added a million lights. OK, maybe not a million, but it looks amazing in there. We definitely picked the wrong day to go though. I can say that it was easily one of the coldest days of winter we had here in the Vegas valley. I was frozen to my core. We had the kids all bundled up in hats and sweaters under their jackets... oh man. Cold night. Jen and Matt brought Karli along to enjoy the night with us.


I sat in this line with Ryan for damn near an hour so he could ride the carousel for 2 minutes. If this boy ever says I don't love him, remind him of this for me, k? lol


He was SO excited to get the dragon. The whole time we were in line he was talking about it. He was so worried someone else would get it first. There was only one dragon. And lets face it, Ryan is way too cool to get on a plain old pony or unicorn. The dragon was the only option.

Lilly did what she does best, double fisting food. haha!



Nice night, but so cold! Jen and Matt were definitly cold as well. We will have to plan better next time ;-)



No comments: