Wednesday, April 25, 2012

February Via Instagram




She realized too late, that she is TOO big for this thing. I had to snap a picture before getting her out, of course.




On one of my morning runs. It was a gorgeous morning
My little HAM

She learned how to climb in and out of the tub by herself now.

She said 'Ninight!' and wrapped herself up to go to sleep on the floor. LOL

Playing in the bathtub... with no water.

She was saying 'cheese!'. I was trying to get a shot of her cute new top

Lilly was watching me do laundry. The dogs were watching her bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. haha!

Ryan and his first place trophies from the tournament!

Cirque Du Erdman

Bath time


The joys of having 2 under 2

Mesmorized by Elmo


'Mom, dun bug me! I watch ELMO!!!'

Feeding herself now. Very insistant on no one helping her at all.

I told her it was time to get out. She didn't want to so she layed down in the tub. lol

Aww they DO love eachother


Best kabobs I think I've ever eaten. And I made them!

A new park opened this month. Ryan LOVED it!

Wearing Daddy's shoes

Boobie Waisted

One of my best friends is probably one of the funniest guys I know.

No comments: