Monday, July 27, 2009

Daddy in town

So my dad came in to town to visit a couple weekends ago. We went to Hoover Dam because he has never seen it and he wanted to. So we stopped in Boulder City at Bobby's school so he could see it, since he hasn't yet, then off we went to see the Dam! lol, it's nothing spectacular, but I myself haven't ever gotten out of the car and walked around. They have a lot of cool monuments and stuff.




Daddy and his little girls <3









Me and my beautiful little sister

Daddy and his little princess =]

Nikki, I played photo editor again. It's a great picture of her! She's in front of the plaque for her astrological sign.

Nikki actually took a few nice pictures too! I was impressed how well this turned out. Kudo's to my baby sister!


Daddy and his little angel =]


We went to dinner at Yardhouse, that place is really good but SO noisey! We wanted to take him to Dicks in the Excalibur, but they had a lot of REALLY drunk people and girls walking around pretty much naked... so we went for a little bit of a tamer place... It was good to see my Dad. I haven't seen him since the end of last summer! I missed him =[ I miss my brother and niece and nephew too! I wish they would come visit. Life has been such a hectic mess since the begining of the year, I haven't had time to hop on a plane and go visit my family. After Nikki's wedding I think everything will calm down a little and I'll have to plan a trip down to Texas.

1 comment:

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

i miss my daddy... never take one day for granted

I LOVE the pic of you looking over and your hair blowing!