Thursday, July 16, 2009

Inspiration in nail polish...

I've been struggling with picking a color for the wedding. I've been flip floping with a dark red or a darker blue combined with a lighter blue... I changed my mind every day. I was in Target the other day getting mascara and some other miscellaneous things. (we all know that the important one was the mascara! hehe) I happened uppon the most BEAUTIFUL color EVER. Ok, ok, I may be exaggerating a bit, but I literally saw it and I think my heart stopped for a minute there, because the second I saw this nail polish I KNEW this was the color for my wedding. It was my senior prom dress moment all over again! I wasn't even looking for a prom dress my senior year, and had just broken up with a boy, had no date, and prom was still 4 months away, but I passed a dress in the store and everything stoped around me, and I KNEW that THAT was the dress. I am going to do this color with black. It's absolutely perfect!



1 comment:

shannyn.whitney said...

Aaaah, it's perfect! That's so pretty!