Thursday, July 16, 2009

7/11

So on 7/11 I thought it would be fun to celebrate by getting slurpee's! They had this new one that was Strawbery, lime, and.... pineapple??? I don't remember, but it was blue. Yea I didn't think something strawbery would come out blue, but it was really good! So we go throughout the day and all day I'm thinking I'm sooo creative and awesome because we went to 7-11 on 7-11 and got slurpee's. Bobby and I were booking our weding reception place and were talkking to the lady there and she mentioned that it was 7/11 and I reply with 'oh yea we went and got slurpee's to celebrate!'. Then the next thing she said to me hit me like a ton of bricks. She said 'oh sweet you went and got your FREE slurpee's!'. um.... WHAT?? FREE SLURPEE'S?!!?? Here I thought I was the coolest person on earth, and they are giving them away FREE?!?! We paid almost $4 for our slurpee's! Well, needless to say I didn't feel quite as cool after that. *sigh* Oh well, they were probably only giving away the small ones, and we got nice size ones =]



1 comment:

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

NOt only were they small.. they were SUPER small.... i took noah last year, they like trial sizes.. not even worth Free