Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mountain View Lutheran Church

Bobby and I went and met with the pastor of Mountain View Lutheran Church last night. We decided this is where we want to get married =] We are both Christians, and getting married in the eyes of God is very important to me. I've always wanted a princess wedding with a beautiful church, but beautiful churches are hard to find in Vegas. I've found a couple, but we are unable to be married in them because we weren't that specific denomination. This Lutheran church is absolutely beautiful, I have completely fallen in love with it, and it's the perfect place for us. We have to a have a few counseling sessions with the pastor so he can get to know us and everything. He gave us personality tests to take about ourselves and then take it for each other of how we think the other is. I'm so looking forward to the day we get to say 'I do' here!







1 comment:

The Hansons said...

this is our church ! yay !