Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Cohen's

One more wedding thing! I know I said that was enough for today, but I just remembered I didn't blog about one of the most important parts about the wedding! The photographers!

One thing in life that I love is photography. I'm very pationate about pictures and having photographs to remind us of some of the good times, and experiencees we have had in life. So when it comes to our wedding day, you know I have to have the best. We are having a husband and wife team Josh and Kenny do our wedding photography. Justin and Stephanie used them for thier wedding, and their photo's are the most beautiful I've ever seen. I've literally gone through hundreds of photographers portfolios and I've found NONE that match what these guys do. They are not cheap, but they are top notch quality. They could (and probably should) charge a lot more than they do, but they want people to actually book them for their wedding and have weddings to shoot every weekend. I hate when every picture is 'smile look at the camera say cheese'. Of course, you have to have those photo's, but I don't want EVERY ONE of my pictures from my wedding to be that. This couple are amazing and I just had to share how awesome they are. Maybe you will book them for your next event....

The Cohen's Photography



1 comment:

The Hansons said...

you will absolutly love them !