Thursday, July 23, 2009

Made my day!

So, it's been a REALLY long 3 days without seeing Ryan. I've missed him so much! I know I know it sounds really strange to be missing a child after only not seeing him for 3 days, but seriously, I have missed him. 3 days is a long time! So we went to bed last night talking about Ryan (like always... lol) and I woke up this morning really melancholy, started off my morning at work in not the best of moods and just been BLA up to this point. Then I get an e-mail on my phone and it's a video of the most amazing little boy in the world with a message for me! Put a huge smile on my face, and I can't wait for the day to be over to go give him a big monster hug and kisses all over. I love my Ryan =]


2 comments:

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

sweetest thing EVER

Shell Poplin said...

He's adorable!!!
Shell