Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Wright

My little sister is a married woman! Wowza! I love my little sister so much, she is so beautiful. I had the best little sister of all time growing up. We played together and were eachother's best friends, because each other was all we had. And now she's all grown up and married!!!





Cutting the cake


Father daughter dance



Nikki with mom and dad



the beautiful bride




The Mr. & Mrs.

Yes, I did her hair =]









I loved the criss cross, it came about by a happy accident.




voila! I did a pretty darn good job if I do say so myself =]



me with my sister and now brother in law!




me with my wonderful parents



Me and Justin



Jen Jen! She's getting her baby bump to come in full force now! Can't wait to meet baby Karli!





us at the spa the day before the wedding (thank you Steph!!)


Justin and Stephie
Us silly girls

Ok a bit more composure now lol love my girls




family photo op! lol. I don't know what Bobby is doing... but Justin was trying to blow bubbles to get a nice visual effect I guess

A tad more normal, we're a silly bunch we are.


No comments: