Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nikki's Bridal Shower


I hosted Nikki's bridal shower at my house and I think it's actually begining to sink in that she's REALLY getting married! My little sister, my little baby sister that used to play barbies with me all day, that used to play 'little mermaid' in the pool with me as kids, the little girl who used to make snowmen and snowangels with me every winter... Wow... My little sister means the world to me, she's my best friend. I love her so much and I can't believe she's actually going to be MARRIED! She's such a beautiful person, inside and out. My sister would give you her last penny, the shirt off of her back... I look up to her in so many ways. I hope that someday I can be 1/2 as good of a person as my sister is. She has surprised us all, she used to be this shy little kid who always stood in the background, I always worried about her growing up because I didn't want people taking advantage of her, and she's grown into this strong, steadfast woman. I'm so proud of her. We had a blast at her bridal shower, here are some pictures





















She ended up cutting 3 ribbons, 3 kids are on the way Nikki watch out!!









No comments: