Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Housewarming

We had a house warming party a couple weekends ago (I know I'm so bad at getting this updated after something happens...). We had SO many friends and family show up it was wonderful! I think they only came to see the fight, but lets just pretend it was allllll to see us ;-)

Everyone brought awesome food and we had a really great time sharing our new home with everyone.



Bobby and Pat playing UFC after the real fights

Miranda & Thomas

Woohoo! We got a platter! Thanks Jen Jen!

And just when you thought he was a good mormon boy & eagle scout...
cought ya! lolol
Me and my sister

Justin, really, what could be more amusing than your beautiful wife licking your ear??? lol


Lisa was my designated picture taker of the evening. Thank you!!!
Jen Jen, me and Tiff!



The in-laws =]

Greg did an awesome job manning the grill.... Bobby SO owes him! lol

Ready to fight??????


Me and my Pat. I love him tonz!

My poor Bella-bo she was a little frightened by all the comotion. lol.
1

No comments: