Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Busy!!

I need to update I have things to fill you all in with, I just haven't had the time. I work all day, go home and clean, cook dinner, get Ryan bathed and all that jazz the days we have him, sometimes get my butt to karate (which as of late, I haven't had time for that either unfortunately!!) and by the time I'm done with all that, it seems it's time for bed. Work has been incredibly busy for the past few weeks, barely any down time. Which, I'm not complaining about, because it makes the day go by faster, but lately I've been on the verge of pulling my hair out! Along with that, I was sick, Ryan was sick... just one thing after another. I need a long vacation.... can't wait for the wedding/honeymoon, b/c that's the first long vaca I'm going to be able to take between now and then! ha! Ok so letting you all know I haven't forgotten about this, just been crazy busy.

hilights:
Britney Spears
Stephanie's birthday dinner
Halloween misc.
First Friday for family

That's all I can think of right now...

back to work!


1 comment:

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

i CANT believe the wedding is 6 months!!!!!
Lifes moves too quickly.... be sure to enjoy it!

Love ya!
Lisa