Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cracker Barrell



A couple weekends ago we went up to St. George to visit some family friends. Their son had gotten his Eagle scout and he's only 15! We went up to celebrate this with them. Such an amazing acomplishment. After our visit, there was no way on Gods green earth that I was going to drive past a Cracker Barrell without eating there!!! So we stopped for dinner.

Cracker Barrell is very close to my heart. I know, you're thinking 'how is a resturant that important to you??'. Well, when I lived in Salt Lake as a kid, we used to eat at Cracker Barrell every Sunday with my grandparents. It was the most wonderful resturant. I loved it. Every Christmas my mom would get my sister and me a beautiful porceline doll from the store inside. My sister and I would rush and hurry to eat our dinner so we could go look at all the neat things they had in the store section. Most of all, it's a place where I can remember my grandparents. I remember having peg game wars with my Grammie and Pops, and my mom always being stumped by it. I remember fun laughing times, and eating there is just over all one of my most fondest memories from my childhood.






No comments: