Friday, October 9, 2009

Britney Spears


So, I still have a 13 year old little girl hidden inside of me. I love Britney Spears. Even during her head shaving, hot mess days, a little flame still burned inside of me waiting for the day she would be amazing again. Everyone has to get their alloted 'mental breakdown' time right? right. So, now that she has her crap together, and went on tour again I HAD to get tickets. So Brandy has a little 13 year old little girl in her still so we went together. I have to say, I was quite impressed with her lip syncing. *insert giggle here* She's a great performer, was very enthusiastic the whole time, she even talked to the crowd, a little. So we got there right as the 10 second counter came on the screen and it was dancing, singing, and being silly for the next couple of hours. Had a great time!







She actually sang "everytime" live. Probably because it didn't involve any dancing.







I loved her gypsie costume.... It was so sparkly and pretty... I want it. lol


We had really amazing seats. We could see everything perfect. Throughout the show they had a 'freak show' theme going on and there was a midget with no legs that was doing trampoline stuff.... and a guy who was inside a metal circle that was just rolling around stage... it was pretty cool.

No comments: