Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Karli is 1!


Disclaimer, I look absolutely horrid in this picture, but I have to post it for Lilly and Karli's sake. I have no idea why I was positioned to look as 'special' as I look here. Ignore me, look at the babies.


Yes, this is another birthday post. I think we are done with birthday's for a while. Well, at least until May when it's Bobby's birthday.


Little Karli is 1 now. She was born on MY birthday actually. :-D My how much has changed in a year.


Jen has been my best friend since highschool. Our mom's always used to tease us 'you girls have to do everything together'. We worked together, we did martial arts together, we hung out (duh) every weekend, we always had to have double dates... etc. She has been one of the people that I confide in most for the last 10 years of my life. So when she told me she was pregnant I was nothing short of overjoyed.


So of course, the teasing started of 'well now that Jen's pregnant guess you aren't too far away from it!'. I goffed at these people. Really? Come on now... Well, 3 months later guess who got pregnant? Yep, this guy.


Anyway, Karli is 3 months older that Lilly, and it has been SO fun to watch them together and watch them both grow over the past year. (Lilly 9 months). Karli walks and says mama and dada and 'dog' and 'that'. She is so smart! She is a sweetheart just like her mommy. Jen and Matt have done a terrific job in raising her the past year. They are great parents. I look up to her in so many ways when it comes to parenting. So here is to Karli, who we got the priviledge to celebrate her first birthday with!














We totally didn't plan the matchy matchy thing. I guess we are just that awesome that we knew what to wear. ;-)


Happy first birthday Karli!


No comments: