Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Camera

Hubbs bought me a new camera.


Can we just say LOVE!???!!


It takes AMAZING pictures. It is a Nikon D3000. Basically the first beginner camera in the DSLR family of cameras.

I'm learning a few things here and there about it. I can't wait to really sink my teeth into it though. Photography is something that has been a quiet passion of mine for years now. I just never had the time/energy to do it. Well, I really want to dedicate some of my time to it. I've decided that I'm going to take a photography class this fall. Among other classes to finish my degree... that's a different post though.

I'm loving using it and getting to be more familiar with the buttons and what all the modes are. Hopefully I can take some nice snap shots to share with our family.


No comments: