Saturday, June 11, 2011

Highchair






We finally invested in a highchair. Woohoo! No more trying to feed her on the floor where she just crawls away from me when she gets bored. The dogs were starting to swarm us and try to get her food. It was a nightmare. So I buckled down and got a higchair. I really wanted the cute girly one, but I know this little man inside my belly might not like having to use it when it's his turn. So I got a monkey one :-) It fits fine because Lilly is DEFINITELY a monkey!



She looks so little in it. I feel like she is just going to fall out at any moment! I know, not going to happen. She is just such a small baby. She thinks it's fun to share with the dogs. She holds her snack up then watches as it falls to the ground. She will look over the side first to make sure there is someone there to retrieve the package once it's delivered. Ugh. Emmett has made a habit of standing right at the front, and Lilly will grab a snack, then put it down by her leg and he rushes in to get it. Darn sharing baby! I keep telling her 'no sharing with the puppies!' but she doesn't listen. Fun times. If you see her sippy cup on the highchair, don't be fooled. She isn't really using it yet. She puts it up to her mouth, she mighht get a couple of drops, but she doesn't understand the 'sucking' it out yet.






Edit: She learned the 'sucking' pretty quickly. She is a good sippy user, but still loves her milk that she still gets in a bottle. My baby girl. She is just getting bigger and bigger and doing more and more every day.


















No comments: