Saturday, June 25, 2011

1st time at the park

Last fall, we discovered a small, hidden away little park not too far from our house. A few miles. It has beautiful trees, a nice culdesac to ride bikes and scooters, a nice little playground, and a LOT of grass. It is a bit older, not like one of the brand new parks with a splash park attached or anything, but a quaint, sweet park for a nice spring or fall afternoon to have a picnic at. My mom came over to play and we took the kids to the park.

This was Lilly's first swing experience. She has been to the park before, I guess my title is missleading, it was just the first time she has been able to DO anything at the park.




She absolutely loved the swings








After the park, Ryan wanted to teach Grammie how to play his video games. My mom is what I like to call 'technology challenged'. She just recently learned how to do text messaging. lol. So Ryan finally settled for showing her what the buttons do instead of having her play with him. He got a little impatient. haha!




One more of my sweet pea enjoying the swings



No comments: