Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ryan is 5



Ryan turned 5 this year. My oh my how this boy has grown. He is so incredibly smart, he picks up on more than anyone realizes. He is so very sweet, yet he's strong. I can't wait to see this young man grow into the person he is becoming. We are so very proud of him and all that he does. He is one of the funniest people I've ever met. He always has hilarious things to say. He is a great big brother to his little sister. He loves her very much and is so sweet with her. I can't express my sheer joy and happiness that I have in being able to help raise him.

This year given a few choices, Ryan decided he wanted his birthday party at Skymania. For those who don't know, Skymania is basically a warehouse full of trampolines all put together. It is SO fun! We invited a few of Ryan's close friends and they all had an absolute ball. When I called (2 weeks prior) to set up the party, they were already full for birthdays that day! So we ended up back at grandma's house to do presents, food and cake. It turned out great! Ryan had a blast with his friends and the grown ups had a great time watching him be crazy.







The grandpa's







fighting over the ball





3 musketeers




We were being attacked









Ryan and Grandpa


Lilly and Uncle Noah




I made it allll by myself! My vision was a tad different than how it turned out. *sigh*. I'll get it one of these days.






















It was a really fun time, and I think Ryan had a blast. That's all that matters!


No comments: