Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Quarter-of-a-Century



This year, I turned 25. I had some reservations about it. It's odd. It feels odd... I know, people are shaking their heads at me and rolling their eyes. But I mean really. We're growing up. It's like another new stage in life. I know numbers don't mean anything, and I know there are 25 year olds all around livin' the party life and acting like they are 18 still. And that's fine for them. I feel like a grown up now finally though. I feel like I've entered this previously impeneterable realm of adulthood. Maybe like people take me seriously now? Anyway, I'm 25 now. We enjoyed dinner at a mexican resturant with family and friends. It was a quaint celebration, but it was great :-)


1 comment:

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

love... LoVe... LOVE your new picture!!!!!!!!!!
I cant believe Lilly will be a yr old in a couple days!!!!!!!!!!!!!