Monday, May 2, 2011

Superbowl 2011

Bobby's family are all Packers fans. To say they are fanatics, would be an understatement. I wish I had a picture of their game room. Packer stuff EVERYWHERE! So when they won their last game and went to the superbowl, they were all beyond pumped.




We went over to watch and be good sports (Cowboys didn't make it to the Superbowl, yet again *sigh*). It was a fun day! Everyone went NUTS when they won. Jon almost cried. lol.



Lilly's first superbowl! She couldn't fit in her Dalas onesie's anymore :-(



My handsome hubby and myself. My boobs don't fit in my jersey, but he got to wear his.



Uncle Jonny taught Lilly how to high five!



Grandma was holding food to make her look. haha!

Fun day, great food, awesome family. Now, Cowboys, lets pick it up next year!


No comments: