Sunday, June 23, 2013

Smores

We made smores in the back yard. It was so fun! Definitely doing it again in the future. We also busted out some glow in the dark bubbles I got. They were cool. The bubbles themselves didn't glow, however, once they popped, the residue left on the grass did! We had glowing specs all over the place. I probably won't buy them again. When I opened it, I spilled a good amount on my hand. I wiped it off, we laughed that my shirt was glowing. About 5 minutes later my hand burned and felt like it was being pricked 10000 times by tiny little tacks. It was pretty bad actually. I was being crazy nazi over the kids after that telling them not to get it on their skin. We finished the bottle fast as possible, and that was the end of the glowing bubbles! Overall, a fun family night at home with my babies and hubby.











No comments: