Sunday, June 23, 2013

Daddy Spoils Me

My Daddy does random things for all us kids at random times. I had a status on Facebook about how I got a version of Photoshop, but that it wouldn't work for Window's and was made for Mac. A few people commented, said something like 'well go get one'. I put a 'lol' and said something to the effect of maybe someday when I'm rich I'll get a Mac Book Pro. My dad never even commented. A couple weeks later he sent me a text and told me to go to Town Square. He said there was a surprise there. The whole drive over I was shaking with anticipation, a small glimmer of hope that he had hopped on a plane to visit. I kept seeing 'suspicious' vehicles guessing what he could be driving, trying to see if it was him. I got there and called him expecting to run into him any moment. Sadly, I was wrong. He wasn't in Vegas, he wasn't here to visit. BUT, I got a pretty darn awesome second place trophy. He told me to walk into the Apple store and give them a number he was going to text to me. I did it, and the employee raised his eye brows and smiled at me. Said I was a lucky girl, and that he would be right back. He walks out with my brand new Mac Book Pro!! OMG!!! I couldn't believe it! I never asked for it, only had joked about it on Facebook, and my daddy decided to get it for me! I wish he had been there for me to give a big hug to. I sent him this picture and told him thank you about 10000 times on the phone. My Daddy.... goodness.


No comments: