Sunday, June 23, 2013

Lilly's First Haircut

I was that mom. You know, the mom that cries at every mile stone? Ya, that's me. I didn't intend on crying. I feel so dumb admitting it. I guess part of my heart knew that another 'first' was done and that my baby girl is just getting bigger and bigger. She looks a bajillion times better with the new do' though.









We went to a kids hair cut place. Super cute inside. All the chairs are cute cars for the kids to sit in. They have TV's at every station and DVD's to put in for the little ones to watch. Bright colors inside and cute fun music. Just overall a great experience. They gave us the 'first haircut package'. It included a certificate that I'm sure will go in a file for the next 35 years... lol. I have intentions to frame it. We'll see how that goes... 


No comments: