Monday, May 28, 2012

Random April Pictures

Love mornings like this






Ethan wouldn't stop grabing Lilly's crayons. She got so fed up finally, that she went into Roxy's cage and locked herself inside so that he couldn't take her crayons anymore and she could color in peace. She is the smartest kid ever. Is that not hilarious?

Peek-a-boo!


We have been catching Lilly climbing Ryan's bed. Ugh...

Lilly's first (and I hopefully last) work of art on my walls. We had a srious talk about it and now she will get her crayons and tell me 'Mommy, color paper. No wall!'. lol. I love watching her learn and discover new things. She is very good with learning rules and things. She can count to 10, we are working up to 20 now. She knows her colors as well. I'm going to start with shapes soon for her to learn.


She was putting the foam letters on Ethan's back. She knows they stick on the tub so she applied that logic to putting them on her baby brother. lol

He stands!!!!!! My handsome little man is just getting so big. I'm going to start signing with him in this next month.

No comments: