Wednesday, May 2, 2012

March Via Instagram

Cake Pops

FROSTINGGGG

She likes to sit on the top of the couch... lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Superstar

Macro lense from my olloclip

Lilly sharing her fishies with Ethan

Ethan loved the mirror at my mom's house

Happy birthday, mommy!

me and bestie-face at my birthday dinner

Birthday present #2

Me and hubby on my birthday

Bathtub crayons. Probably my worst parent decision to date




Playing together

My baby boy

Best friends



Just chillin

Morning happies

Loves the swing

My beautiful vegetable garden. Before the dogs destroyed and ate it all.. :-(

The Easter Bunny at the mall. He wouldn't pose for a picture unless you paid the $20 for the professional one. Sorry, wasn't in the budget. But we have this really cool blurry one!

Ethan loved Uncle Tony and Auntie Casey's ferrets... even if I'm not the biggest fan ;-)

Lilly sleeping at Uncle Tony and Auntie Casey's house

'Look mom, I learned how to climb stairs!'

Bobby felt the need to put my sports bra on Roxy for some reason... ?

I was getting ready to take a picture of her feeding herself. She covered her eyes and said 'No mommy!'. Oh my...

Sleepy boy asked if he could lay with me for a few minutes. He was out like a light in less than 5

Ethan playing with Ryan's mom's new squeeky toy. I mean gerbille. I mean... dog?

mischevious at Nana's

Clapping in the back yard

Look how big my boy is getting!!

Welcome to the world, baby Blake!

No comments: