Friday, February 24, 2012

Sp0oKy Springs Preserve 2011

I'm not going to lie... Springs Preserve this year was tricky. Ethan was 3 months old, still breastfeeding every hour and a half, cranky, and I was absolutely sleep deprived. Lilly was running and walking around, and a toddler running around in the middle of a thousand people while Ethan is in the stroller alone. So while Ryan played games I was a bit overwhelmed with trying to keep Lilly in one spot and Ethan happy when he just wanted to eat. Jen and Karli came with us, and she was such a huge help. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing friend in my life. Karli is only 3 months older than Lilly, so she totally understands and is a huge help to me.

Ryan played his games, and had a fun time. We then made the trug to go trick-or-treating. It was really pretty cold, so the kids were snuggly in their coats.




No comments: