Tuesday, February 7, 2012

August Randoms

This post is basically a picture dump until I catch up and can start seperating them better. Enjoy sifting through our hectic month of August! :-)





I was in the bathroom, and you know that none of the kids or dogs would leave me alone to have a few minutes to myself...

Daddy's girl

I think there is a picture of Ryan in the dishwasher somewhere. I thought this was funny.

Dreaming of boobs...










Emmett thinks he is a person...







I was in full on panic mode. I couldn't find her anywhere in the house, and was about to call the police. I finally heard a giggle come from Ryan's room. Yet, seh wasn't there! I heard it again, and looked under the bed, and there she was! Crawling around under the bed playing. Holy crap she almost gave me a heart attack!






Sibling love in the tub! They love taking baths together and playing.

Again, Emmett thinks he is a person.









I don't know why he did this. But he stayed like that for a good long while.