Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Little girls need their daddy's... and so do big girls

My dad came into town recently. I have been so blessed with some great parents. They may be a little crazy, (we all have our moments right?!) and they may be a little difficult sometimes (I kid I kid!) but I love them all the same. My mommy lives 10 minutes away, so I get to see her multiple times a week which is great! But my dad lives in good ol' Texas. I don't get to see him as often. So when he visits or when we visit it's always a good time.


Dad recently bought a biiiiiiig motor home. The thing is seriously huge. He has always said that his dream is to drive a motor home cross country. (My dad is insane). So he drove that puppy ALL the way up here from Dallas. Took him 2 days! Once he got here we did a few fun things. We went out to dinner with the family, we hung out and ate really yummy Mexican breakfasts, and then me and dad set out for California to see some family. We brought Lilly along of course...



My dad and his pride and joy... I mean his pride and joy #2. I'm #1 of course... ;-)


So it took us about 4 hours and one we got there we were hungry! We stopped at a little mexican resturant once we got to my Grandma's house. OMG, BEST Mexican food EVER. I seriously have contemplated making the 3 hour drive just to go eat at that resturant... It was that good.


My Grandma Martha and baby Lilly. She LOVED Lilly. Went crazy over her. It was really great to see her bond with Lilly so quick.



Yep, that's my dad. Gotta love him. I don't know what he's thining with that hair, however. Dad, that's got to go! ;-)
















Luckily, my mom and dad get along great




My crazy, wonderful, exciting, insane family. Ahhh... I don't know what I'd do without them.


2 comments:

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

looks like sooo much fun!!!
One question though
IF you're number 1 and motor home is number two.... WHERE does that leave your SIS???!!!!
Hehehehehe Poor girl... does she read your blog???? LOL

Chrissy said...

LOL, well, I suppose we share that #1 spot. ;-)