Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Labor Day {2010]

Labor day was great! We spent the afternoon with the Davis family up at Mt. Charleston. We had a pick nic and the boys played Football, while us ladies played with the babies. It's fun having friends with kids... sometimes I feel like the outsider because we have children and our idea of having fun, isn't always our friends ideas of having fun. I wouldn't trade it for the world though.







Ryan wanted to catch "Alvin" haha






Our two beautiful little girls! Lilly & Karli.



Daddy's girls






The Boys playing football. (Go Cowboys!)





Bobby was looking for "Alvin"... he wanted to bring him home. NOOOOO!



I made some delicious strawberry cake

It doesn't look amazing, but it was fun to make! I might do a post with some better pictures a la betty crocker addition.
I'm a month late, but Labor day was a great time with some of our great friends =]



No comments: