Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nikki turns 22

My little sister is 22! Can you believe it? I can't. My little sister is one of the kindest, good hearted, happy person I've ever met. My sister would give you the shirt off your back, and her last dime if it meant that you would be happy. She is a great auntie to our two kids, she loves them both so much, and she's a great sister. I threw her a little party/get together at my house the week of her birthday.

My mommy brought flowers, she had no clue my cake was sunflower theme. We have this thing with just 'knowing'. =] I love my mommy



My sad excuse for a cake. Ok, it was REALLY yummy, but I know it wasn't the greatest looking cake. I tried. See my cute lady bugs??? I didn't have time to pipe a pretty edge to cover up the really bad frosting mess on the bottom... forgive me. Still juggling timing of things with a newborn. BUT Do you see the great job I did at making sunflowers? Ignore the writing... just ignore it.

We had the cousins all over, and they had a great time playing Wii, jumping on the trampoline, and ripping all of Ryan's toys out of his closet. haha! We had some really yummy food, hubbs did a great job manning the grill. We had some noodle salad, potato salad, salsa, some watermellon... yum!






I'm so proud of Nikki. She's the best little sister I could have ever asked for. I wish she lived closer and not up in Canada. (ok when I say Canada, I mean the north west... but it might as well be Canada).


>




No comments: