Monday, August 9, 2010

Fathers Day

Fathers day this year was a bit of a bust. Lilly was only 2 weeks old, and I didn't get to do much for Bobby. I felt really bad. We had a nice low key day at our house, though. We spent time together as a family, and really, that's what it's all about. Bobby's dad came over for a while and had dinner with us. I made us some speghetti and homemade sauce. Yumm!





It was a nice time together, especially having our new little bundle around to celebrate this year! Ryan made his daddy a plaque that had his hand prints painted on it that said happy fathers day... I forgot to take a picture. It sits in our living room on a plate stand for everyone to see. He was quite proud of it. And that was it! I know, not incredibly exciting, but that was our Fathers Day this year.








No comments: