Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Randomness of a Wednesday morning

1. Mood: I feel like I'm in la-la-land today. I've gotten close to nothing acomplished, nor do I intend to get anything acomplished in the immediate future. Today, was a definite call-in-sick-when-your-really-not-sick day. le sigh...

2. Your favorite bag and why you love it? It's completely impractical for every day use, but I love my Burburry pink bag. I rarely use it (I'm scared of it ruining, and as I said, it's a $400 bag that fits my phone, lip gloss, a debit card, and a small camera). But, it is my favorite.

3. Popcorn-flavored jelly beans — yay or nay? Nay for sure.

4. Your five-minute makeup routine? Dust some loose powder on, neutral eye shadow, pink flushed look to my cheeks and mascara in the car while driving to my destination. I'm done.

5. Todays Eyes/lips/cheeks: Eyes: Elf shadow. I have a 15 color pallate that I absolutely am in love with. Lips, just chapstick and a clear gloss. Cheeks: Elf, again. I really like Elf makeup. It's not expensive and it's really great pigments in it!

6. When did you realize you were officially a grownup? Literally yesterday. No, I'm not kidding. We are doing some paperwork for the house, and they ran my credit. My credit is marvelous, and it was at that moment I smiled to myself and thought 'wow, I'm really an adult now, I have great credit!!'.

7. Were you stoked or annoyed to get your first bra? Embarassed. I was in the 4th grade when my mom got me a trainer bra. By the 6th grade I was almost a D cup. I've been blessed with great boobs, but at that young all the girls were jealous bitches, and made me feel bad for having boobs, when really they just wished they weren't flat chested.

8. Your sweetest pet? I have 2 amazing dogs. I can't pick. They are both loving, caring, sweet.. I could go on. Bella is just a loving dog, she just wants you to scoop her up and pay attention to her. Emmett is very protective of our family, especially Ryan. He follows that little boy everywhere, sleeps with him, cries and cries when he leaves. He is a very loving dog.

9. Outfit: Right now? A lovely black pregnancy shirt and black and white checkered capri's. Black heals. Yes, 8 months pregnant and I'm still sporting heals. I'm superwoman, what can I say?

10. Weekend goals: Lay out at the pool (weather permitting), force husband to do some leveling in the back yard so we can lay some grass down (hehe), visit my mommy, and of course like every weekend clean.

copy and post to your blog with your own answers!

Random picture of the day:



2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi! Found you through OMGMom's recomendation. I'm getting married in 6 months and love following other newlyweds and sharing stories.

OMGmom said...

email me with your contact info and I'll mail out the burp cloths! Congrats! And thanks for entering and reading!
oh, BTW- I love Bieber too. I was following him on twitter, but i had t delete him because his fans are so annoying and he's always RT'ing them! But LOVE that Baby Baby song!