Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kids say the darndest things...

We had homemade lasagana last night (Yea, I made some awesme lasagana I'm quite proud of myself! Ask the hubs, he liked it better than stauffers, and trust me when I say, he doesn't like anyone's lasagana better than Stauffers!! haha). Everyone is served but Bobby and I are in the kitchen getting drinks and gathering up the garlic bread. I look over, and Ryan takes a bite of food. I (jokingly) say to him "Ryan!! Did you just take a bite? Did we say prayer yet?? We have to thank Jesus for our food before we eat." He gets the 'OOps!' look on his face, and then serenity comes over him and he calmly says to us 'It's okay, Jesus said I can take one bite!'. To that, Bobby and I ended up in hysterics. It was the most hilarious answer he could have given. Man kids think of the wittiest things to say sometimes huh?? After that, we got right to prayer, it was clear Ryan was hungry!

Random pictures of the day. I'd post one of my belly button, because my sister discovered I have a mole inside of it (which, I have to admit, I never knew before either, b/c I've never seen the inside of my belly button until the past couple of weeks, it's gettting close to popping out!), but I'm going to refrain... maybe another post. lol

Our guardian, taking a snooze while we were upstairs trying to get Lilly to kick



Auntie Nikki, Ryan, and Emmett playing in the trampoline. Unfortunately, I can't play until Lilly comes... I guess it's a hazard for prego ladies to jump on trampolines. Boo!



No comments: