Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My to-do list of the week

I have an incredibly busy next couple of weeks. Lots of fun things coming up, but I have to actually PREPARE for all of them!

-Finish up planning Ryan's birthday party. I have all the ideas in my head, I just haven't actually DONE anything yet!

-Plan some kind of friend get together for MY birthday coming up next week.

-Get lists together for baby showers. I know, sounds simple right? SO wrong! My wonderful mother in law wants to throw me a shower (she's so awesome, I really have been blessed with some great in-laws) and my sister wants to throw one as well. So I'm stuck having to divide everyone up into who goes to what shower. I don't want anyone to feel left out like 'hey Shannyn, I'm inviting you to this shower, but I don't want you at my other shower' because it's not like that at all. I don't want people to feel OBLIGATED to buy me stuff. Especially inviting people to 2 different showers and them thinking 'well crap, I have to buy 2 gifts!'. It's not a simple task. My mom in law is hounding me for a list though, so I have to come up with one this week. Oiy...

- Figure out what we're actually getting for Ryan for his birthday.

- Learn how to bake a cake and decorate it cute. I'm so not a baker!! I don't know what I'm doing!

Ok, now that I'm looking at it, it totally doesn't seem like much. But in my head, all I see is a big cluster ball of 'ugh toooooo much!'. Wish me luck.


No comments: