Sunday, December 18, 2011

Water Park Summer


Thank GOD for the splash parks available at most parks here in LV. This summer would have been way more difficult than it was had it not been for the cool water parks here. Ryan got to run around and have fun, Lilly played a little bit, and I got to relax while my two crazy kids tired themselves out. The heat and being pregnant wasn't too much fun, but I at least got to sit and relax. Well, a little. Lilly is actually walking a bit more now, so having to chase after her if she got bold and got too far away from me. Ryan loves the water, of course. He's a pisces just like me. The ultimate water sign.



Um, isn't her bathing suit the cutest darn thing you have ever seen? I thought so...



Yup, there she is, about to take off. Cutest baby ever right there.

No comments: