Friday, December 23, 2011

Ryan thinks of others

This last week we went to see Santa (yes I WILL get caught up on my posts and get to that, but here is this to ride you over). I have been racking my brain for gifts for Ryan. Ryan... Well... You see, he doesn't really like 'toys'. He gets them, plays with it once or twice, then it goes into the never never land of his closet until Lilly pulls it out and drags it everywhere. The only thing he consistently plays with are action figures, and cars. Like those hot wheels. He still has toys in his closet in the BOX from LAST Christmas for crying out loud! We will ask 'Ryan do you want to play with X?' and he will say 'no'. Every time.

Anyway, so I asked him what he was going to ask Santa when we took the kids down to see him. Know what his answer was? 'a dirt bike (which his step dad has already told him he is getting him) and money'. I ask him 'why money? What will you buy?' his reply? 'I want to buy Noah a bike, and I want to buy Lilly some dolls'. Is he not the sweetest kid you have ever met??? Absolutely adorable.


He is such an amazing child. Here is a picture of him and his gingerbread house he made at school! Didn't he do a great job? Such a fun activity they had them do!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: