Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lilly 10 Months Old

Lilly is just getting so big. I keep saying that, perhaps trying to convince myself it’s going to just stop. I know, no need to tell me. *sigh* Not happening… A mommy can dream, right? So here is Lilly during the month of April. Trust me, I have a zillion more. I’ll just give you my top 10ish for now. ;-)



She started giving kisses this month... but only does it when SHE wants to. Stubborn girl.
Loves to look at herself in the mirror. Here she is at Karate.



She loves plaing in the doggie cages. She crawled intoBella's, and got stuck. She was not happy. She now sticks to hanging out in the big cage.
She has taken a step. Nothing major. Just one. She bear crawls everywhere. She is darn fast too! Butt up in the air and she is off! I'm trying to teach her the baby sign language. Not doing so well so far... I'll keep you updated.

No comments: