Tuesday, July 13, 2010

San Gennaro

In May the San Gennaro Feast came back to Vegas. I love going to this festival every year. I love the food (duh), I love the rides (although I couldn't ride them this year being pregnant), and I just love everything about it. The Welch clan joined us for the evening and we just really enjoyed ourselves. Ryan had a blast riding all the rides, there were a couple he wasn't quite tall enough for yet unfortunately, but he had a really great time. And that's all that matters :-)

Our goofey little family. I love these boys with all my heart.

and our extended family, without them I think we'd be lost.


Ryan has the best daddy ever.

And the best uncle Tony as well.



The food was SO good!




Put me down!!




The Mr. & the Mrs.




Give the monkey a dollar and he shakes your hand :-)
His favorite, CHEESE!!!
I'm so behind on my blogging... ::sigh::

1 comment:

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

such an adorable post!!!! u ALWAYS have amazing pics! It was a fun night!!! minus the porta potties and the fact Ryan wanted to go on the big kid rides.....
I LOVED the monkey!!!!!!! ( and the yummy philly cheesesteaks!)
We love you guys!!!!!