Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Best Dam BBQ!

The Best Dam BBQ is an event in Boulder City they have every year. I've learned that this is something you DON'T want to miss! BEST FOOD EVER! Anyone who knows me knows I'm all about food. Here, bask in the amazingness that was our BBQ sandwhich and skewer.





I wanted this yummy looking lemonade, and sent hubs on a hunt for it. (My feet were dunzo). He came back with a crappy minute maid lemonade. ::sigh:: But what he did find were his yucky pickle things that he gets from memphis BBQ. Yea, sure hun, you can search our memphis BBQ but you can't search out the awesome lemonade stand? Fired... ;-)

Anyway, They had a cool big inflatable maze thing for the kids. Best of all, it was F-R-E-E!! Ryan and his buddies from karate all went on it more times than I could count.








Ry and Gage





They also had a bigger car show than they did for the Spring Jamborie!










1 comment:

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

i knew someone who was entered in that.. or cooking or whatever it is they do.... i should have went!!!