Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bad Bella

We have been having issues with Bella whenever we leave the house. I don't know if she does it because she is angry with us leaving, or if she's just bored. But it seems the past week she has been wreeking havoc on our home. So Bobby started putting her in the bathroom when he leaves so she doesn't destroy anything. It's not like she eats furniture or carpet or anything like she used to, she just finds anything on the floor and tears it into a million little pieces, or she poops. So she has been good for a few days so today I took her face in my hands and I had a nice long talk with her before I went to work. Yes, I talk to my dog, I love her. lol. I looked at her and told her "NOOOO poopoo on the rug! be a good girl for mommy". Well, Bobby came home, and she had no poopoo! But, he did find this....



What ever will I do with her?????










No comments: