Monday, September 16, 2013

Unsupervised

I had the great pleasure this morning of doing my hair and make up in peace and quiet! I was shocked the kids went that long without screaming at each other or arguing about SOMETHING. Well, turns out there was a reason.

I walked into the hall and notice they are in the linen closet. I open it wider to see them and see that it is EMPTY!!! I asked what happened and Lilly says 'mommy we made a BOUNCIE HOUSE!!', Ethan echoed 'bounce house' and said 'mon mommy show you!'. I get downstairs and see this.



Ya. That's literally a pile of ALL the blankets, towels, and sheets from the linen closet!!!


We decided to make a fort out of some of what was already out.

That's what I get for thinking I can get ready in peace and not have any consequences. ;-)


-With love, from my iPhone

No comments: