Monday, July 23, 2012

June via Instagram












 super tired after a long day at the splash park for big sister's birthday. He was so tired he did't know what to do with himself. He was just rolling around on the floor making monster 'rawr' noises. lol

Bobby popped his eyeball!!


Lilly telling dady she loves him 'thiiiiis much' on a facetime call while he was out of town





 birthday girl!

Leslie got married!!!!

I found the PERFECT dress for Leslie's wedding. I felt so good!

My har was also rockin'. Love when things work out like that


Our first time on our quads!

Yup, first time riding and already got air.




Blake and Ethan

Love my quad and gear!!

Grammie got Lilly a build a bear for her birthday present

Getting SO big!



Lisa sent me this. hahahahaha!!!!
Lilly playing in her hair ties, too big boots, and sunglasses



Quading



No comments: