Friday, June 29, 2012

Welcome Home Baby Blake!

My sister and brother in law were finally able to take baby Blake  home! He came home in the beginning of May. My sister is settling into a routine with him and is tackling learning the ropes of mmmy-hood. I'm really glad to see she is a lot like I was with my first. Not too crazy or concerned about every little cough or cry. She takes one thing at a time of what she needs to do and isn't in a mass hysterics when there is too much going on. Very focused.

So since Blake decided to come into the world on his original baby shower date, we had to postpone it. I think he just wanted to be able to look at all who came. After he had been home about a week I got to throw them a Welcme Home Baby Shower! I love throwing parties. I was excited to get it going. Here are some of the decorations.





Duck Theme! It was so fun. I had intensions of making a 'bath' punch. Blue with bubbles an ducks in it.... didn't work out as I had planned. Oh well... trial and error. She had quite a few people show up to her NEW HOUSE! Nikki and Will were also able to move into their brand spanking new house a couple of weeks before Blake came home. I'm so happy for them! They got to watch their house being built just like Bobby and I got the pleasure of doing while our home was being built. They love their house.

Now on to some peopl and games and fun





The game was to pair and match as many socks as possible in 30 seconds










And then we got to the presents!!






 Welcome home Baby Blake!!

No comments: