Friday, June 29, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day this year was so nice :-)



I was given a beautiful necklace from Bobby and the kids. Ryan was very excited for me to open it. He told me he picked it out for me. Lilly was not a happy camper at that moment for some reason... So here are the pictures we were able to get. Take your pick of what one you like best. lol

I was really happy to spend this morning with my sweet babies. Ethan was dedicated at church, and we were able to stand up as a family in front of our congregation and make our promise to God as Ethan's parents, that we will do everything we can to raise him in a God-loving home, that we will pray for him to come into his own personal relationship with our Father in Heaven.

I have a nice 8X10 that they took for us that's in my 'things to frame' pile... I'll get to it, I'll get to it...


I got to spend some time laying out in the sun enjoying alllll of the vitamin D it would let me take in. Later in the evening we went to Nana and Grumps' house! Both mine and Bobby's mom's were stuck working and we didn't get to see either of them :-( But we sent all THREE of our mom's flowers :-)

I feel so blessed to have such a large and loving extended family. Family isn't always blood related, it's the people who treat you right, and who love you for you. I'm surrounded by that. How lucky and blessed I am!!

Happy Mother's Day



No comments: