Monday, January 23, 2012

Newborn Photo Shoot

My sweet little boy. I know I haven't posted his birth story yet, I will very soon. But in the mean time, here are some of his 'photo shoot' pictures. Lisa came over to help me take some pictures of him. I had our photographer friend Kenny take newborn photos of Lilly when she was born, and this time we just couldn't swing it financially. I wanted to make sure he had some nice pictures of him though.

My parents did a really good job of making sure that my sister and I were treated equally. On our birthday's, we BOTH got presents (not an exorbant amount, but the non-birthday girl got something). I hope to make sure my kids realize they are all treated equally. So, I'm glad they both will have newborn photos.

So here is my sweet baby boy. I am by no means a photographer of any kind. My husband was kind enough to buy me a really wonderful DSLR camera last year, and I'm still learning to use it. I need to take a class or two on this DSLR stuff.









Those are the ones I've edited. Made brighter really. I didn't do much of anything else to teh pictures. I don't want to mess up the original. But isn't he just precious??



No comments: