Tuesday, January 24, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten

Ryan is a big bad kindergartener. He was SO excited about his first day of school.





 He requested waffles for his breakfast, of course I happily obliged. I had asked him the night before what he wanted. He said waffles first, then changed it and said just cereal. The morning he said waffles again. So, he got his waffles!




Nana and the whole fam came to see him off for his first day. I got teary eyed. I can't believe he is so big. He couldn't wait to get in the gate. They make all the parents stay out side of the gate, and the kids get checked in one by one. (The line was RIDICULOUS. I was glad we got there early). Ryan's mom showed up after he had gone in the gate already. He ran by to say hi and he was off again.



And now begins our mighty journey into elementary school. I'm not sure if I'm ready for this!

1 comment:

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

you got some SUPER cute pics!!!!