Monday, September 5, 2011

Splish Splash

I bought Lilly a small baby pool. Nothing fancy, just something to put in the back yard that she can play around in. At first, she was a bit aprehensive about it. She just wanted to touch the water, put her toy car in it, you know just sort of hang out. So I took her clothes off and put her in it. She just sat there and looked at me. If she could talk she probably would have said something like 'mom what am I supposed to do now?'. So, I started splashing and hitting the water... then it was OVER. She realized it was just like the bath tub then and went to town. 


I have probably 30+ more pictures that look just like this. She was hilarious to watch. The sun started to set, and it was breezy so it was a bit chilly out. I got her towel and dried her off. We went inside, but I left the sliding door open (because it was nice outside). I set her down in the kitchen with me while I got her bottle ready. No sooner did I take my eyes off her for one second and she was booking it outside to her pool again! I turned around after making her bottle, and she was GONE! I look outside, and there she is, in the middle of her pool, splashing like it was nobody's business. What a stinker! She cried when I took her out that time. What was I supposed to do though?! It was ninight time! So the next morning she stood at the glass door pounding on it to go out. So I did it right that time. Got her cute little swimming suit on, and off we went to the back yard.


I love this picture. So cute.

She loves her little pool

No comments: